Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...Funny Dreams... !

When we were younger, my little brother and I used to play a lot. One time he was trying to act like he was asleep and I just knew he wasn't! I kept trying to make him say he was awake. I tried everything then finally, I decided to start tickling him. At first, he was just giggling a little and after a few seconds he was full blown belly laughing!! Instead of saying, "Okay, I'm up!!" he just kept his eyes closed while I was tickling him saying "FUNNY DREAMS!!!! FUNNNNNY DREEEEEEEEEAMS!!!" To this day, if one of us says "funny dreams" to the other one, we both bust out laughing!

6 comments:

  1. Crystal don't mean anything she says. She needs to stop sullying other people's comment boxes.

    By the way, your life seems to be interesting and quite fun. I enjoy your tweets, so i know you blog should be even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my twin have moments like this. keep sharing this was cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh, thanks for sharing this memory! and speaking of memory, don't make me remind you again that you have a blog ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Courtney! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete